I'm Back and Annoyed
Why do I even read dribble like this. I don't have the time to comment on all of it because it is so full of misleading comments or blantant lies, but let me just comment on this piece (emphasis added).
I know the Morals & Values folks want us to take time out of the school day for prayer and the Ten Commandments and abstinence training and at least two theories of evolution -- the one agreed upon by every scientist in the world and the one that involves naked ladies and snakes
The comment illustrates that Bill is either ill-informed or in complete denial. There are plenty of scientists who question or do not subscribe to the THEORY (Yes, it is still a theory and has enough gaps that require as much faith or belief as intelligent design does.) of evolution. Scientists fall on all sides of the debate.
I'll leave it at that because I don't want to wander in the territory of blogs like this one.

<< Home