MDE is Exposed!
Our friend's marketing plan at MDE has been exposed! In a Red Star article he is accused of "juvenile" and "dirty" tricks by Bill Amberg and Amy Klobuchar respectively. MDE is quick to point out that he is not the only one up to these tactics. I like much of the work that MDE does and I wish him all the best. The irony is that the Red Star's article his going to help MDE accomplish exactly what he intended. So congrats MDE! You should do a follow-up post with the number of hits thanks to the article. UPDATE: Our friend at TBFKADVK does not approve, but his opinion seems to be standing on one leg rather than two. MDE is also under attack about him posting anonymously, here, here and here he addresses this topic as well. In these posts he mentions the Pawlenty Exposed website so I went there and found this person to be anonymous as well. So I wonder do the same people who think it is wrong for MDE to remain anonymous send emails to the person running Pawlenty Exposed too? Hmm... I'll go out on a limb and guess many do not. If you still question why some people wish to remain anonymous, here are some good reasons and a photo.






<< Home