I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Monday, August 22, 2005

Get A Life!

Miscellaneous A guy (I presume he/she is a he) I read must not have kids or a wife because he obviously spends a lot of time working on exposing the DFL and not much else. I'm speaking of MDE, of course. Here is his latest, which is related to this. Why do I point this out? Simple, what the Kennedy campaign did was a non-story to begin with, but since it was pointed out by Pioneer Press and the Red Star I believe it is important to point out that they are not the only group that will use press excerpts to highlight the positive elements of the story. The difference is that the Kennedy "story" hit the wire and was posted on ABCnews.com, news.yahoo.com, duluthsuperior.com, chicagotribune.com, kstp.com, wcco.com, aolnews and the most obscure one yet, MyMotherLode.com, in Sonora, CA. I could continue, but I think you get the point. Of course you also have the Democrats who ranted and raved about it in the usual places, democraticunderground and Centrisity, but even the almighty MN DFL party is not immune to skillfully dissecting a press article to point out the postive. OK, back to MDE now, I'm really just kidding MDE, don't take it personal.