I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Friday, September 23, 2005

Ciresi

2006 Elections, Federal According to this, Ciresi is going to announce a run for Senate. All or most expected this, but this is the first word of an announcement. If true, MN Pub's scoops the all knowing MDE and beats KvM on their home turf. UPDATE: OK G-Money, you were not scooped. I knew you posted items about him, but thought most of them were rumors. Nice to know you read my blog thought.

Umm, did you happen to catch this 10 days ago? http://www.kennedyvmachine.com/?p=684 Gary Homepage 09.24.05 - 2:19 pm # Or the corresponding national coverage 9 days ago? http://www.kennedyvmachine.com/?p=685 Gary Homepage 09.24.05 - 2:22 pm #