I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Thursday, January 20, 2005

How Much Time?

I have a question for our friends in St. Paul, how much time are we going to waste on SF0153 and SF0289? Of course I'm all for fixing our election process when it is broken, but is it really broken? We all know why these bills are taking the time of the State Senate, one intellectual doing one of the most privileged tasks any American, didn't take the time to make sure he wrote the right name and now history will show that John Edwards received one electoral vote in 2004. One of two things happened, this person was stupid or careless. Next time Minnesota Democrats ought to select electors who can handle the responsibility. Of course another solution is to never have two guys with the same first name on the ballot together because it confuses some Democrats. Please do not waste too much time on this one!