Just When You Think You're Safe!
Miscellaneous As previously noted, I am taking a "vacation" of sorts from the heavier topic of politics for the month of July. And just when I thought I was safe I saw THIS. (The photos are copyrighted so I could not repost here.) Of course, politics even entered the tour another way as people speculate about Armstrong's life after cycling. In fact, even today as I watched the big one hour summary broadcast on CBS (yes, I'm a little bitter about the fact that I am too cheap to have cable or satellite therefore I only have the 1 hour of CBS coverage, not OLN coverage) the politics question was posed to him, Lance wisely said he learned to "never say never" and "I'm a fighter, and politicians are fighters". If Lance does go into politics I can only hope that he aligns more with his his former governer, than with his Tour de France visitor on Saturday.




<< Home