Joyce Henry: Klassen Has Integrity and Boundless Energy
Bloomington Former Bloomington City Council member and state representative talks about Loren Klassen.
This letter was sent and not published.Klassen has integrity, boundless energy To the editor: As a former member of the Bloomington City Council, I want to join many other Bloomington residents who are supporting Loren Klassen for the at-large seat on the council. Loren is a man of integrity, creativity and boundless energy. I believe he will bring those qualities as well as a fresh look at how our wonderful city is governed. Loren will be vigilant regarding the way our tax dollars are spent. He will give thoughtful consideration to any new ordinances which affect our everyday lives. Please join us in voting for Loren Klassen Nov. 8. Joyce Henry Bloomington
Letter to Editor (Bloomington Sun-Current) I think it is ironic that the Bloomington City Council would turn against one of their own and then try to hand pick her successor. I think Bloomington residents are smarter than that! I don't think Bloomington tax payers want to have their property taxes raised by eliminating charitable gambling. Yes folks that is what they are trying to do! They want toput the non-profit establishments out of the charitable gambling business with their smoking ban. This means the American Legion, VFW, and the Knights of Columbus, etc. This shift theburden to the taxpayers to make up the loss of revenue. Check with these organizations and find out the truth! Then go to the voting booth on November 8. I would urge you to vote for Loren Klassen for City Council (At-Large) and defeat the city council's handpicked candidate. I have known Loren Klassen for several year sand would make an excellent representative of the people of Bloomington. He has an open mind and would bring new ideas to the table. Phil Mortenson Richfield, MN




<< Home