I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

The More I Hear...

Bloomington The more I hear about Loren Klassen, the more impressed I become. I do not live in Bloomington, but you can be sure I encourage all of you who do live their to support Loren. He works hard and will fight for common sense at city hall. Some others agree:

Klassen offers fresh voice, new view To the editor: I have been a resident of Bloomington for 25 years and am excited to see a candidate like Loren Klassen running for a seat on the Bloomington City Council. I have worked with Loren for several years and because of his work ethic and experience in a high technology industry (computer disk drives), he has the ability to work problems to resolution, define problems, state goals, collect data/information, generate solutions to a problem, generate a timeline and track a project to completion. This kind of attention to detail is what I think would make Loren a good candidate for City Council. I think it is time for a fresh voice and new viewpoints to help guide the city through the tremendous revitalization currently in progress, while promising fiscal responsibility.I think Loren would listen to all people/ideas and champion Bloomington's continued growth and development for years to come. Thomas M. Gasser Bloomington Source: Sun-Current Bloomington Edition, October 6, 2004