Welcome!
Miscellaneous I just wanted to welcome any new readers that may be here because of this article.
GOP hopefuls meet Internet Web logs, or blogs, will be discussed at the Republican Party's 14th annual Senate District 63 chili dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, at Southwest Community Church, 1501 W. 54th St., Minneapolis. Local bloggers will share stories about new technology, a spokesman for the party said. Featured speakers will include Jerry Plagge, Andy Aplikowski, Gary Miller and Mitch Berg.
I write SD63, Andy Aplikowski is Residual Forces, Gary Miller Kennedy v Machine and Mitch Berg writes Shot in the Dark plus he can be heard on the Northern Alliance Radio Network on AM 1280 the Patriot.
I have been VERY light on the posting the last two months due to holidays and lack of local news to cover, however with the 2006 session and elections around the corner I should have more coming.




<< Home