I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Polinaut Asks, I Answer

Polinaut had a survey or list of questions for local political bloggers. I qualified in that category and made his list.

-1- Are you paid in any way by a campaign or candidate? -2- Do you consult with campaign officials or party officials as to how the content on your site can be most beneficial to a particular candidate or party? -3- Are you as an individual paid by a campaign or affiliated with an organization or company that has as a client, a particular campaign or political party?
1. No (Just member of SD63 Executive Committee.) 2. No (But I have emailed parts of a post to a campaign for fact checking purposes - when you do local stuff you often have to dig for the news because there are few articles to link and fact check.) 3. No