I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

Staw Poll Predictions

Early in the day a handout was delivered supporting Newt Gingrich. This letter was from the Committee to Draft New Gingrich for President in 2008. This committee is chaired by Brian Sullivan and it includes the likes of David Strom, Tony Sutton, Jack Meeks, Mike Wigley and Chris Georgecas. I believe this letter will lead to a better than expected performance by the former Speaker.

SD63 only had six voters and Speaker Gingrich took three votes and and Secretary Rice two.

Below is my guess/prediction.

  1. George Allen
  2. New Gingrich
  3. Condoleezza Rice
  4. John McCain
  5. Mitt Romney
  6. Rick Santorum
  7. Rudy Giuliani
  8. Bill Frist

The rest... Tom Tancredo, Huckabee, Sam Brownback, Chuck Hagel, George Pataki