I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Domain Sqautting B@$T@RD$

Misc. So, on 6/14 I went to networksolutions.com to check if sd63.com was available, it was and I was all ready to pull the trigger and register for it, but then I got wise. I had not consulted with the finance committee and I also didn't think about how long to register it for. Just one week later, 6/21, I go out to find that the domain was registered by someone on 6/17. Since I am a IT geek I fully understand that someone has some sort of robot sniffing this stuff out and they "saw" my interest in the domain. So they took it hoping to make a buck or two. Capitalist pigs! WHOIS = Registrant: Navigation Catalyst Systems, Inc 15260 Ventura Blvd. Suite 2000 Sherman Oaks, California 91403-3347 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com Domain Name: SD63.COM Created on: 17-Jun-05 Expires on: 17-Jun-06 Last Updated on: 17-Jun-05 Why did I hesitate? I guess I'll wait a year. OK, I'm done whining.