Chances Are Low
Federal, 2006 Elections Roland Low sent this email out to DFL activists on Thursday evening announcing his candidacy for the 3rd district. Jim Ramstad is in his 8th term in Congress and in 2004 his opponent, Deborah Watts, only managed 35% of the vote. Low is seeking any help he can get. The DFL's chances of beat Ramstad in this district are only slightly better than the Republicans beating Martin Sabo in the 5th, and that isn't saying much.
By now, many of you have probably heard that I am running for the 3rd Congressional District U.S. House. I am in the early stages of the campaign and am working to receive the endorsement of the DFL, but I have been very excited about the feedback and the support that my campaign team and I have received. I am setting up times to visit with as many of the Senate Districts and DFL Links as I can as quickly as I can. The web site is under construction and things are falling into place. We still have a lot of work to do and would be very interested in anyone who is willing to join the team to help put a DFL'er back in the house. If you have any special skills that can be used during a campaign, I would love to hear from you. We have immediate needs now with such things as the web site. You can E-mail the team at RLOW3rdcd@aol.com. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can and certainly to hear from each of you what issues are important to you and your families. I thank you in advance for help and support. Roland Low

<< Home