Money, Money, Money
Media, Federal Today my lefty leaning brother emails me a link to this article. As I have stated in previous posts, he is not a Bush fan. Thankfully he is not a bumper sticker guy, otherwise he may even have one of those "no W" stickers on his car. Anyway, the article obviously hopes to put bad light on the fact that the Republicans have been in the White House and controlled, or almost controlled, the Senate and House since 2002. I do have to admit it highlights a disturbing trend in that the voice of the individual is overshadowed by the voice of a group or corporation. I did ask my brother if he was naive enough to believe that if the Democrats were in this position it would be different. It would be different in only one way, there would probably be different groups.




<< Home