I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Friday, September 09, 2005

Carey Delivering

Minneapolis, Bloomington, 2006 Elections For local government offices this is not an "off year" for Minneapolis and Bloomington. I have talked with several people involved with these local races and they are ecstatic about the support coming from the state GOP headquarters. I will not get into details here, but the point is that these grassroots activists feel like Carey is delivering on what he promised and what ultimately gave him the state chair over the other Ron. I also know that one of the races is even being used to test some specific new strategies that they hope to employ for the mid-terms in '06. One note of caution, it is easy to support and deliver to a small number of local race campaigns, what happens in '06 will be the true test.