Old News x 2
Miscellaneous This is old news in more ways than one, first it is old news because the left just cannot stand MDE and second, because this story "broke" about 5 days ago. A quick scroll will show that I've been out of the game a bit, but I missed a big event in the MN blog scene. I have plenty of excuses, but what is the point? I do not have much to add to the discourse on this topic because by my count I will be about the 28th blogger to comment. I feel a special kinship to MDE simply because for a brief 12-24 hours I was MDE, or was accused to be. So please just send moral support or a gift to my... er MDE's legal defense fund. I also suggest you read the original plea from MDE or any of the other bloggers who have commented (this list includes at least five bloggers who lean strongly to the left). Kennedy vs. The Machine, Kool Aid Report, Pair 'o Dice, Bogus Gold, Psycmeistr's Ice Palace, Residual Forces, Coldhearted Truth, Former Representative John Jordon, Cake Eater Chronicles, EckerNet, Republican Minnesota, Fraters Libertas, MN Lefty Liberal, North Star Politics, Almost on the Range, Savage Republican, Shot in the Dark, Always Right, Usually Correct, First Ringer, Shock and Blog, Minnesota Blue, People's Republic of Minnesota, Northern Debater, Around in the World in 80 Days, Martin Andrade, My old friend Trillin




<< Home