I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

DFL Mud

2006 Elections Apparently Mark Gleason, DFL candidate for the open SD63 seat soon to be vacated, is not making friends. It seems he took a shot at Dan Larson, one of the other DFL candidates. Someone passed this email to me (I removed the sender's name).

Mark, I am a little tired of your telling us what Dan Larson did or didn't do. Why dont't [sic] tell us what you intend to do. What are your goals? How can you do any better? Stop the mud slinging and try giving delegates a little insight on your own aims. Negativety won't win you the endorsement!