I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Blogger Burnout?

Am I suffering from blogging burnout? Hardly, I'm suffering from consecutive above average temperatures in the month of April. I really want to blog about a lot of topics, but I have little kids and after months of being hunkered down inside we are busy flying a first kite, cleaning the yard and so on. Sun, 75 degrees and no bugs! The only thing missing right now is a little more GREEN on the trees, but that is slowly coming along. Keep coming back... I have a lot of posts I want to put up if it would ever start raining and get back to normal outside.