I disagree and I'll use this quote to make my point.

"I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive ... [and] going back is the quickest way on." C.S. Lewis










I'm a member of the MOB.

Powered by Blogger


Listed on BlogShares

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) Pride Month

Tonight at the Richfield city council will hear a presentation to designation June GLBT Pride Month in Richfield.  It is the first item under the "Presentation" section on tonight's agenda.  The effort for this proclamation is no doubt being lead by Susan Rosenberg, my council person.  She lead the effort for the same proclamation last year at this time.

If you have an opinion on this issue, let me share Susan's contact information with you.

Susan Rosenberg
6633 Thomas Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
Ward One
612-866-2683 (h)
Term Expires: December 31, 2008